Thursday 31 May 2007

i in ur hed, wastin ur time

O, HAI!
It's probably too late to mention this in a hip way (if anything having to do with the Internet can ever really count as "hip"), but the LOLcats phenomenon just seems to keep expanding. Already, linguists are studying it; one day, perhaps a thesis will be written about LOLcats... in a LOLcat dialect.


These kitties are getting out of hand--they can code now:
HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
I HAS A VAR
GIMMEH VAR
IZ VAR BIGGER THAN 10?
YARLY
BTW this is true
VISIBLE "BIG NUMBER!"
NOWAI
BTW this is false
VISIBLE "LITTLE NUMBER!"
KTHX
KTHXBYE
Scary.
KTHXBAI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(It's me, Martha!)

The quantum cat will never stop being funny to me. I don't know if it's because there are so many layers of interpretation or I'm just easily distracted by shiny internet things.