Saturday 10 November 2007

a town called Hilvarenbeek


Out my window: quaintness!, originally uploaded by hoobiewan.

Despite being a very small town, Hilvarenbeek has a windmill, a church, and a hotel. I have not much to say about Hilvarenbeek, except that the bus runs once per hour most of the day (twice hourly in the early morning). Like any good inn, there is an active bar downstairs at the Hotel Brabant. Although lodging away from the cities was inconvenient once or twice, the price was right and I did see a lot more of the countryside than I might otherwise have done.


My hotel from the outside, originally uploaded by hoobiewan.


My hotel from the outside, originally uploaded by hoobiewan.


The church, originally uploaded by hoobiewan.


CAUTION! Tractors!, originally uploaded by hoobiewan.

No comments: