A week of extremely exciting excerpts:
- Americans arrested abroad: Tijuana, Guadalajara, Nuevo Laredo, London, Mexico City, Toronto, Nassau, Mérida, Nogales, Hong Kong. 7 of the top 10 crime hotspots for Americans are in Mexico.
- Cloned T cells kick cancer.
- Proprietary bacteria poop petroleum. [/.]
- Bumper stickers bespeak bad behaviour. Other drivers get mad, but don't act out.
- Comedy crushes Communism, via 3QD: "'Is it true that Marxism-Leninism is scientific?' 'No, surely not. If it were, they would have tested it on animals first.'"
- Major microscopic mutation materializes: evolution in the lab
- Terrifying trippy tune: thousand-year time travel [via, inspired by]